Postdoctoral Associate - Molecular & Human Genetics - Diagnostic Lab Admin
· Baylor College of Medicine
· Location: Houston, TX
· Job Number: 7066928 (Ref #: 3974-en_US)
· Posting Date: Jun 15, 2020
· Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Postdoctoral Associates are trainees working in an apprenticeship mode in preparation for a career as a scientific professional.
· Plans, directs and conducts specialized and advanced research experiments.
· Evaluates and analyzes data.
· May establish new research protocols and procedures.
· Summarizes research findings and publish results in research journals.
· May be responsible for laboratory operations.
· May supervise research staff.
· MD or Ph.D in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field
· No experience required
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Baylor College of Medicine fosters diversity among its students, trainees, faculty and staff as a prerequisite to accomplishing our institutional mission, and setting standards for excellence in training healthcare providers and biomedical scientists, promoting scientific innovation, and providing patient-centered care. - Diversity, respect, and inclusiveness create an environment that is conducive to academic excellence, and strengthens our institution by increasing talent, encouraging creativity, and ensuring a broader perspective. - Diversity helps position Baylor to reduce disparities in health and healthcare access and to better address the needs of the community we serve. - Baylor is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding students, trainees, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds by providing a welcoming, supportive learning environment for all members of the Baylor community.